ANTHONY SMITH-MEYER is a specialist within Governance, Compliance and topics relating to organisational behaviour. After leaving mainstream banking in January 2012, he founded and was Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Business Compliance launched the following November. Previously Head of Group Compliance at Fortis Group and a member of the Group Executive Committee of Compliance and Control at BNP Paribas, Anthony has been extensively involved with Compliance matters since 2003. Anthony holds the Institute of Directors Diploma in Corporate Direction, is a Certified Director of the Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs. He is an Adjunct Professor and lecturer of International Business and Management at the European Campus of Miami University, Ohio, an independent executive lecturer, trainer, coach and advisor in matters relating to Corporate Governance and Compliance; including delivery of Master Classes in Company Direction and Compliance Management in conjunction with ICA (UK) and Manchester Business School. He is currently establishing a social impact IT platform (thegovernanceproject.org) in his specialty fields and is shortly to publish an undergraduate textbook on Organisational Behaviour.
- Author of “Surviving Organisational Behaviour: Unleashing the Power of Purpose, Culture & Values” (2018)
- Founding Editor of the Journal of Business Compliance (2012 – 2015)
- Blogs to be found on www.smithmeyer.eu and www.thegovernanceproject.org
Recent Speaker Events with:
- International Compliance Association in Oxford
- Institut Luxembourgoise des Administrateurs in Luxembourg
- The European Confederation of Directors Associations in Brussels
- Bundeskongress Compliance in Berlin
- Miami University, European Campus, in Luxembourg
Social Media links
Terms and conditions:
- I am available to speak for not-for-profit events pro bono subject to my travel costs being covered.
- I am available to run seminars or courses at commercial rates.
- I am available to write courses or to tailor and facilitate modules.
- References from previous speaking engagements are available on demand
For further information please contact me on [email protected].